1. It takes 26 hours for the average person to report a lost wallet. It takes 68 minutes for them to report a lost phone.
2. There are 6.8 billion people on the planet. 5.1 billion of them own a cell phone, but only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush. (Source: Mobile Marketing Association Asia)
3. It takes 90 minutes for the average person to respond to an email. It takes 90 seconds for the average person to respond to a text message. (Source: CTIA.org)
4. 70% of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour.
5. Mobile coupons get 10 times the redemption rate of traditional coupons. (Source: Borrell Associates)
6. There are more mobile phones on the planet than there are TVs. (Source: Jupiter)
7. 91% of all U.S. citizens have their mobile device within reach 24/7. (Source: Morgan Stanley)